You make most of the health care decisions for your family. You schedule doctor's appointments for your children and/or elderly parents. You remind your partner to see a provider. But do you take time for you and your health?
The first step to feeling better and younger is knowing your health.
At MaineGeneral, our health care providers encourage you to answer the following 10 questions to know your health:
- Do you get 7-8 hours of sleep a night?
- Are you getting your annual physicals?
- Do you have a provider who listens and supports you?
- Do you know your total cholesterol?
- Do you eat 5 or more servings of fruit and vegetables a day?
- Do you get at least 30 minutes of physical activity per day?
- Are you happy with your appearance?
- Do you have close friends who you can confide in?
- Do you know your family medical history?
- Do you know your body mass index?
Our highly qualified team of health care experts is here to serve you. MaineGeneral offers the breadth and depth of services women like you expect and deserve - for every stage of a woman's life.