Welcome to MaineGeneral Urology, located at 11 Evergreen Drive in Waterville, Maine.
We provide consultative and surgical services to patients of all ages with urologic conditions.
Our board-certified surgeon Dr. Joseph Lopes specializes in general and pediatric urology with a special interest in minimally invasive, robotic and laparoscopic surgical techniques.
At MaineGeneral Urology, we strive to provide the highest-quality urology care through innovation, excellent service, compassion and patient safety. We diagnose and treat:
- Male and female urinary tract conditions, including benign enlargement of the prostate (BPH), kidney stones, urinary tract infections and incontinence
- Cancers of the prostate, kidney, bladder, ureter, penis and testicles utilizing robotic surgery when appropriate
- Problems with voiding (urination), and/or urinary incontinence (involuntary loss of urine)
- Erective dysfunction and male infertility, as well as vasectomy
We also offer:
- Lithotripsy to break up stones in the kidney, bladder or ureter (tube that carries urine from your kidneys to your bladder)
- Cystoscopy (scope of bladder and urinary structures)
Our office is open from 8 a.m. to 4:30 p.m., Monday through Friday.
To learn more about our services or the process of getting a primary care provider referral, please call (207) 873-8171.
- MaineGeneral Urology
11 Evergreen Drive, Waterville, Maine
Phone: (207) 861-5050
Fax: (207) 873-8171
» Driving Directions