We offer a range of minimally invasive hysterectomies including:
- Laparoscopic-assisted vaginal
We can perform minimally invasive procedures on women with the most complex pathology, including women with:
- Multiple C-sections and other abdominal surgeries
- High BMI including morbid obesity
- Severe genital organ prolapse
- Multiple myomas who want to preserve fertility
Thoracic Robotic Surgery
We offer an alternative to open (thoracotomy) or thoracoscopic procedures in most cases.
Unlike thoracoscopic procedures, the robot allows a complete lymph node dissection as is done with an open procedure.
- Pulmonary: lobectomy, wedge resection, bullectomy
- Esophageal: Myotomy, anti-reflux procedures, diverticulectomy
- Mediastinal: lymph node sampling, thymectomy
Urologic Robotic Surgery
We first used robotic surgery for laparoscopic radical prostatectomy for prostate cancer.
Robotic surgery offers improved visualization of the tissues and better dexterity of the instrumentation.
- Robot-assisted laproscopic radical prostatectomy
- Kidney surgery including partial nephrectomy
- Nephrectomy and pyeloplasty for UPJ obstructions