Please inquire about prescription refills during your office
visit. If you are out of medication, please let us know as soon
as possible so we can assist you.
When calling for a refill, please have the following information
- Your name and data of birth
- The telephone number where you can be reached during the day
- The doctor who prescribed your medication
- The name of the medication and its strength (the number of
- How many you take each day
- The quantity requested (one-, two- or three-month supply)
- The name and location of your pharmacy
Please give us a 24- to 48-hour notice for all prescription
If you use a mail order pharmacy, please ask us for a written
prescription two to three weeks before your medication runs out
to allow enough time for you to mail in and receive your order.