Welcome to MaineGeneral Surgery, located at the Alfond Center for Health in Augusta.
We offer state-of-the-art surgery services to people throughout the Kennebec Valley region.
Our team of surgeons has comprehensive experience performing general surgical procedures for many conditions.
Whenever medically possible, our surgeons perform minimally invasive surgery - laparoscopic surgery - which requires smaller incisions than traditional (open) surgery.
Our surgeons are also highly experienced with traditional surgery, trauma-related surgery and critical care.
The surgical services we offer include:
- General laparoscopy and advanced laparoscopic surgery
- Surgery of the digestive tract and complex abdominal surgery
- Abdominal wall reconstruction and hernia surgery
- Surgery of the liver and biliary (gall bladder) tract
- Breast surgery
- Plastic and cosmetic surgery
Our office is open from 8 a.m. to 4:30 p.m., Monday through Friday.
Alfond Center for Health
35 Medical Center Parkway
Augusta, ME 04330
Phone: (207) 621-4680
Fax: (207) 622-4085