- Our vision is to provide meaningful quality of life for individuals living with Alzheimer's and other types of dementia.
- We believe in a resident-centered approach to care that values and promotes emotional and social well-being.
- We encourage independence by maximizing strengths and capabilities in a specialized care program within a loving, secure environment.
- We also strive to promote patient well-being and dignity through dedicated caregiver relationships.
- Our rehabilitation therapists have advanced training in working with people with cognitive loss and play a major role in improving our residents' quality of life.
- We redirect and manage difficult behaviors calmly and reassuringly. Medication is used only for medically-indicated reasons.
- We strive to create an atmosphere of comfort, security and peace of mind.
For more information about the care we provide, please call (207) 626-2600.