MaineGeneral Neurology offers a full range of inpatient and oupatient neurology services in Augusta and Waterville.
- Botox injections for chronic migraines, movement disorders and muscle spasm
- EEG (electroencephalogram) interpretation
- EMG (electromyogram) & nerve conduction studies
- Monthly Parkinson's clinic in Waterville (by referral)
- Neurology consultation for movement disorders, neurodegenerative brain diseases and other nervous system/spinal cord problems
- Sleep studies & interpretation
- Weekly MS clinic in Augusta (by referral)
Xabier Beristain, MD
Botox injections for migraines/movement disorders
Nerve conduction studies
Roberto Bomprezzi, MD
Lynn Howard, NP
MSAA: The Multiple Sclerosis Association Of America
National MS Society
The Greater New England Chapter of the National MS Society serves more than 18,000 individuals and families affected by multiple sclerosis in Maine, Massachusetts, New Hampshire, and Vermont.
National Institute of Neurological Disorders and Stroke
ClinicalTrials.gov is a registry and results database of publicly and privately supported clinical studies of human participants conducted around the world.
- 15 Enterprise Drive, Augusta
Phone: (207) 621-9550
- 325B Kennedy Memorial Drive, Waterville
Phone: (207) 872-4451