Telehomecare is a simple way to care for conditions such as heart failure, lung disease and diabetes by connecting you with our HomeCare nurse and your doctor from the comfort of your home.
- Uses a device about the size of a toaster to send your vital signs to a MaineGeneral HomeCare nurse every day
- Is used in addition to your regular home health visits
- Is easy, using a regular phone line to connect
- Is quick, taking less than 5 minutes of your time each day to send important information to your health care team
- Helps you learn how to better manage your own health
» Grace L. (shown above at left)
is a Telehomecare nurse. Read her story