Case Management services are available for persons with HIV/AIDS. Our case management team will:
- Talk to you and find out your needs
- Refer you to helpful resources
- Help you get into programs and services
- Help you stick to your medications and give you information about HIV which includes emotional support.
- Participation in the Client Advisory Committee monthly client luncheons
- Access to our lending library
- In-home education for caregivers or family members
- Free safer sex supplies and safer injections information supplies
- A safe place to talk to others
- AIDS Drug Assistance Program enrollment
- Referrals for housing assistance
All Horizon Program Case Management services are free. Our services are completely confidential.
To learn more, call (207) 621-3785 or TTY: (207) 621-3733.