Please inquire about prescription refills during your appointment.
If you are out of your medication, please let us know as soon as possible.
When calling for a refill, please have the following information available:
- Patient's name and date of birth
- Telephone number where you can be reached during the day
- The doctor who prescribed your medication
- The name of the medication and its strength (the number of mg.)
- How many you take each day
- The quantity requested (one-, two-, or three-month supply
- The name and location of the pharmacy
If you use a mail order pharmacy, please ask us for a written prescription two to three weeks in advance to allow enough time for you to mail in and receive your order.
For controlled medications (ADHD medications, for example), please call our office a few days in advance to ensure a printed and signed script is ready for you to pick up.