Developmental delays in children may be marked by problems with speaking, hearing, walking, coordination, learning, toilet training, sleeping or playing.
To assess developmental delays, we have a variety of child-focused professionals on staff, including:
- A developmental pediatrician who focuses on all aspects of a child's development and health
- An occupational therapist who focuses on fine motor development, hand-eye coordination and sensory issues
- A physical therapist who focuses on gross motor development, large muscles, balance and strength
- A speech therapist who focuses on a child's speech, feeding and hearing
- A psychologist who focuses on a child's learning and intelligence
- A social worker who focuses on helping a child and family cope with difficult circumstances and develop healthy relationships.
For more information or help with a concern, please call (207) 872-4303.