Our toddler program serves up to 10 children ages approximately 18 months to three years.
The Center's curriculum provides opportunities for children to initiate and direct their own activities in an environment that promotes independence.
The equipment and toys are easy to use, and children enjoy child-choice activity periods as well as planned curriculum activities.
What to Bring
- Wipes, ointment or another skin protection product
- Current picture of child with parent/guardians
- Proper clothing, i.e., hats, mittens, boots and warm clothing in the winter
- Three complete changes of everyday clothing
- Copy of driver's license of everyone permitted to pick up your child except parent(s) or legal guardian
Your Child's Development
The Center provides a team approach for assessing each child's development, and we do this through development assessment conferences and portfolios.
Development assessment conferences allow teachers and parents to share information, learn how programming is working for families and create individual goals and objectives.
A parent or legal guardian is required to attend and other professional services can be involved as needed.
Conferences are held at least twice yearly and more often if the parent or staff deem necessary.
To learn more about our program or to schedule a tour, please call (207) 626-2626.